Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Worst Blogger Ever

I know that I have been neglecting my blogging responsibility but the Tate family has been way busy. We just moved into our place up in Salt Lake. You should have seen it. Aaron had to work that day so it was me (the pregnant lady), Aaron's dad Paul with a bad knee and Carolee. They were real troopers that was so much to get done but we did it. Aaron really likes his new job and loves doing the surgerys even if it does keep him away for long hours :( Zoe is loving life and is so excited to have a baby sister or brother. Don't bother asking what we are having because we have decided not to find out! Baby Tate will be here in July. I promise to post pictures soon ( by friday I promise) I hope all is well with everyone and that they are enjoing there New Year.

3 comments:

lauren said...

i could never wait i would die of the anticipation and not feeling ready.

lauren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Woodards said...

Congratulations!!! We miss you down here!!!