Wednesday, October 29, 2008

ALL DONE

Today was Aarons last day of school! We are so excited! He will be taking his national boards on November 11th and then that night we are headed out to Disneyland for a week of fun, then we will be moving to Utah the next Monday. We are both so excited. We are going up to Salt Lake this weekend to finalize the paperwork and to look at some houses. There is one I have my eye on that I absolutely LOVE hopefully we can work something out!! Aaron has worked so hard these bast 3 years and I am so proud of him! He is graduating at the top of his class and has been so great at juggling everything he has to do and still always has time to spend with this family! I love you babe!

1 comments:

Ashley said...

congrats to you guys! I know it has been a long road for you! Did you find a house in utah yet? Hope you are doing great.