Thursday, October 9, 2008

Update

I know, I know I am the worst blogger!! We have been crazy busy. With potty training ( Zoe now goes potty in the big potty very consistently I LOVE not doing diapers and Zoe loves all the fun different underwear she gets to wear), and with Aaron finishing up school!! He only has about 20 days left!! We can't wait! Aaron accepted a job doing Orthopedic Surgery in Salt Lake City. He was offered a job in Kansas City but we couldn't move Zoe that far away from our parents. Aarons family is so excited and my family is sad but grateful that we won't be in Kansas City!! We are leaving after our Disneyland Trip in the beginning of November. I will still be in Vegas one weekend a month. I have a few clients that have to have me do there hair and it works for me because I can bring Zoe and visit my family once a month and the clients pay for my trip! Its a Win-Win! I will try to be better with updates! I know I will have to be when we move to Utah or Aunite Kels and Mama Browne might kill me! I hope all is well with everyone! Aaron and I are so excited about these new adventures we are about to embark on and we are so grateful to our Heavenly Father for so richly blessing our lives with such great family and friends who have supported us over these past 3 years in grad school! Have a good DAY!

2 comments:

Erica said...

Oh my goodness! you're moving up here! YAY! I can't wait. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, call me so we can plan something! I'm so excited! Congrats on the job, Aaron, how awesome! And, graduating! WOW! way to go! Also, tell me how you potty trained?? I want to start Brody on it. And, if you are planning on buying a house, call me. I would love to help you find one. FYI- YOU don't pay ME for using me as your agent. Plus, it would be so fun house hunting together! Can't wait to have you up here! ericamcguire@gmail.com (just in case you lost it!)

lauren said...

we will miss you but at least its close! and you have family there! zoe is sooo cute!