Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Years Resolution.


My mother bought Aaron and I this book for New Year's. It is one of the most powerful books I have ever read. It show you how to get out of debt ( student loan for us) and live credit card free. I can't give this book justice with my words. It is incredible. Aaron and I are 100% on the bandwagon with this one. He has such a clear few of how to take a hold of your money and be the master of your money not a slave. On his plan Aaron and I can be debt free, cars, student loans and all in about 2 1/2 to 3 years ( keep in mind that the average person dies with there student loan debt) all that it will take it taking hold of that 2 year old inside us that cries " I want, I want, I want" and put him in time-out. There is no reason for us to be a slave to payments every month for the rest of our lives. We are ready to live our lives debt free. If we can't pay cash for it, we don't need it PERIOD. He even suggest 100% down on a house. Impossible you say, but why, WHY NOT! Now that Aarons career has started we are going to start having our money work for us not vica versa. We are ready to live like nobody else now so that later we can live like nobody else. I urge everyone readying this blog to purchase this book. Unless you have 5 million dollars in a Mutual Account you can't afford not to. I know we couldn't. This isn't a get rich fast scheme it is a systematic approach to attacking your debt, having an emergency fund, paying of your mortgage and investing for your retirement. So no more frivolous purchase's for us anymore. No more " I want, I want, I want" It will be more than worth it, no shopping spree can replace the feeling of wanting to be debt free and finacialy secure. I know I sound fanatic but I am. Read it and you will be too, I promise.

1 comments:

Brooke said...

I just bought this today and can't wait to start it! I kind of wanted to pay for it with my credit card, just to ammuse myself but I didn't:)