Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Most AMAZING experience

On December 29th Aaron and I went with his family to the Jazz game where we got to stay in the Hunstmans Box Suite. When we got to the door that had 2 security guards which was weird but once we got inside we realized why. Our Prophet, President Monson was there. Sitting at the table eating his plate of fruit. We got to speak with him and share 2 hours with him there in that box. He cheered along with everyone for the game, he seemed like any other Jazz fan in his nice suit. He didn't preach to use or give us spirtual guidance. What he gave to us was more. He showed me that the Lord truly does call simple, sweet people to do Great and Marvelous things. I know that he is the Lords Prophet here on the earth and that he loves me and everyone. I felt that love when he shook my hand. That was definelty a once in a lifetime experience and I am grateful that I was able to receive it.

2 comments:

lauren said...

that is so awesome! i would have chills if i were there, thanks for the blog update about time!!

Woodards said...

how amazing! I am tearing up just reading it!!! WOW!!!