Monday, June 22, 2009

This made my day






















So they finally let us hold Cole today. We only got to hold him for 5 minutes each and only once a day but it was so amazing to finally hold him. I love him so much and its so hard to just watch him there all alone and so it was nice to be able to hold him and kiss him. Also they had a little class for the siblings of babies who are in the NICU since they can't go back and see them. They had little activities that showed what they babies slept in and how they eat with the tubes and how we scrub in before we are allowed back there. She really liked it and when we were done they gave her a goodie bag with all sorts of things in it like baby lotion and a syringe some treats and a feeding tube. They also took her picture and put into a little frame she colored for us to hang in Cole's bed.

8 comments:

lauren said...

oh good im glad you got to hold him! can you believe you have 2 kids!!! crazy!

Lisa Mc said...

Cole is a beautiful baby! We are so glad he is here, I am sure he will be home soon. We are keeping your family in our prayers. I am so glad you got to hold him.

Cher said...

I'm so glad you get to hold him finally! He's gorgeous. I love all of his dark hair!

Erica said...

Congratulations! He is adorable! I'm glad he's doing ok! Let me know if I can do anything for you- Zoe is welcome to come play with us anytime!

Unknown said...

congrast jodi and aaron! its so exciting! having 2 kids!

Brooke said...

We have been out of the loop and jut heard about Cole's arrival! He is darling. We are thinking of you and praying that he will be home with you guys quickly!

Tammy Gregory said...

I'm so happy you guys got to hold him. He's so cute! We wish you the best and hope he gets to go home soon.

Krista said...

How much did he weigh? You look great by the way!!!