Monday, June 8, 2009

Sooner than planned

So baby Cole will have to arrive sooner than plan. During the whole pregnancy they have been watching these antibodies that I have but they were not going up so we thought we were in the safe zone. Well last Thursday my doctor called and told me that the anitbodies had gone up and that I needed to meet with the perinatologist to have them check the baby to see if my blood cells were killing off his blood cells. The results were good he is on the lower to mid side of anemic which means that my body hasn't killed off too many yeat so he can stay a little longer but they have to recheck in 10 days, if its worse they will take him then if they are the same then they will take him about 10 days after that. They don't want me to go beyond that because he will be to far along to check. So we are so glad that he is at least getting 10 more days in there to grow and hope he can get at least 20. You never want to have to take them until they are ready but the risks are just to great. We will keep you posted.

1 comments:

lauren said...

good luck with everything i know that is really stressful as a mom to worry about all that but i hope all goes well! love ya