Friday, June 12, 2009

More Baby News

So I went to the doctor on Wed. and he scheduled me for July 2nd for the c-section which will put Cole at 36 weeks which is already pretty early but he can't go longer than that its to dangerous. But he also informed me that on my latest blood test my antibodies doubled again which have them worried because they have gone up so much in just the last 3 weeks. So on Thursday the 18th I have another test on his temporal ateriery and there is a good chance that they will be taking the baby in the next week or so. We are so glad that we have great doctors that know what they are doing but its so scary to know how dangerous this can be. You always hear about everyone else who has problems in there pregnancy but you never think it will be you ecspecially when you are so close to the end of the pregnancy. It also means we probably can't have anymore kids naturally unless we do invitro and implant an embryo that is a negative blood type like mine. It sucks having someone tell you that you have to possibly be done having kids and not being able to make that decision on your own. Wish us luck we will keep you updated.

5 comments:

Erica said...

Good luck with everything. Hope it all goes well. I don't think I understand what is going on exactly... it has to do with his blood type?? I'm sorry you have to go thru this, hang in there!!

lauren said...

being pregnant is such a scary thing think of all the things that could go wrong, hope all goes well and hopfully you can make it to july 2!! love ya

Cher said...

I can't believe all of the things that can go wrong, we are so blessed to live in a time and place with awesome medical technology! We'll keep our fingers crossed for you to make it to the 2nd!!

Tammy Gregory said...

Good luck with everything, I hope everything turns out for the best. You'll be in our prayers.

Anonymous said...

fear of god
bape hoodies
jordan shoes