Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Sick Day


So yesterday, Zoe was running a fever and I thought it was just teething. I gave her some Motrin and she seemed fine. This morning she woke up with a high fever. I put her in my bed and was playing with her and she wasn't really playful... so I left the room to start getting ready for the day expecting for her to come following close behind. She didn't get up, she laid there for thirty minutes staring off. I took her to see my uncle in the e.r. and sure enough she has strep. My poor little girl doesn't want to play at all. Anyone who knows her knows how active she is, but she is still just laying around and cuddling which she never does. We hope she gets well soon so that we can go back to chasing her around the backyard!!!

4 comments:

Tiffani said...

Its always so sad to me when Aiden is like that. But I also enjoy the cuddling. I don't get that very often so I have to think of it as the silver lining in the "sick" cloud.

Derek and Jannette said...

Thanks for doing the tag! Sorry to hear Zoe is sick. Sick kids are no fun!! Hope you all don't get it..

Unknown said...

aww how sad for zoe! i wish i was there to help you guys out! but just know ive been thinking about you guys often!!

Ashley said...

Poor baby! thats no fun when they are sick but i guess the one bonus is that they cuddle! Quinn is the same way... I would love to do pics for you! Call me and I will give you the lo-down. 335-0777 hope Zoe feels better soon!