Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Our Weekend




This past weekend we went to Salt Lake City to visit Aaron's family and run the marathon. The marathon was such a wonderful experience. It was hard but nothing compares to the feeling of accomplishment you feel when you cross that finish line. I started crying I was so proud of me and Aaron. Never in my life did I think that I would run for 26.2 miles and actually enjoy it! We are already looking forward to the next one. We want to do the St. George Marathon so we will find out next month if we drew out for it! We also got to see family which was great. Zoe got to see her Uncle Taylor who will be leaving on June 18 for his mission to Uruguay. Aaron and I are so proud of his decision to serve the Lord. What a wonderful example he is to us! We Love You Tay.

0 comments: